The helix rotates and pushes the material to create a composite motion inside of the cone. The main motion types are:
1. Orbit rotation along the wall and push the material in a circular motion;
2. Spin rotation to push the material rise up from the bottom edge of the cone;
3. Orbit and spin rotation will absorb part of material to the bottom of the cone and the material will be pushed up under action of centrifugal force at the same time;
4. The material fell by its own gravity. Those four movements in the mixer create convection, shearing, diffusion, so as to achieve rapid and uniform mixing purposes.
This machine is widely used for mixing powder and powder (solid-solid), powder and liquid (solid-liquid), liquid and the liquid (liquid-liquid) in chemical, pharmaceutical, foodstuff, biotechnology, healthy products, fertilizer, dyestuff, pigment, metallurgy, mine, building materials, plastic, and other industries.
1. Reasonable structure and long life style;
2. Easy to operate and maintain;
3. High efficiency and low labor intensity;
4. Tapered cylinder is suitable for mixing materials the high demand without remain;
5. The gentle agitation speed will not damage to fragile materials;
6. The mixing function of the mixer has a better effect on the chemical reaction for the materials.
|Piameter of materials to be mixed||（um） 40-3000|
|Operation condition||Ambient temperature,normal pressure,sealed to dust|
|Production capacity p=1g/cm3||kg||180||300||600||1200||2400||3600||6000|
|Time of mixing||(min) 4-10 (special material to be determined by trial)|