WDG Water Dispersible Granule
Description : Water dispersible granule (WDG) also known as wettable powder dry suspending agent or grain type, the raw material for wettable powder (WP) formed by granulation once in the water, can quickly disintegrated and dispersed, granular preparation form high sus…
Water dispersible granule (WDG) also known as wettable powder dry suspending agent or grain type, the raw material for wettable powder (WP) formed by granulation once in the water, can quickly disintegrated and dispersed, granular preparation form high suspended solid dispersion system. The production process usually needs to include wet mixing, granulation, drying, screening and other processes. Boiling granulation is also known as one step granulation for batch work, operation time is long and the granulation rate is low, the advantage is that the process is relatively simple and small equipment into the water in the product is good, suitable for small batch production. Rotary extrusion granulation for continuous working, advantages of short granulating time high yield and high rate of grain, but supporting the use of wet mixing machine, dryer and sieve into larger equipment, suitable for high-volume continuous production.
1. The direction of the application of pesticides, so that the spread of drugs can fully reach the target organisms and natural enemies and other beneficial biological security;
2. The grain is not attached to the stems and leaves of plants to avoid direct contact with phytotoxicity;
3. No dust flying, no pollution to the environment;
4. In the course of pesticide application, it can reduce the adhesion of the operator or the quantity of the inhalation, and avoid the poisoning accident;
5. Low toxicity of high toxic pesticides, to avoid poisoning;
6. The release rate of the control can be effective components in granule, prolong the duration of;
7. The easy to use, high efficiency.